Come check out this Country place with 13-14 acres of open & wooded land with views of mountain behind you & a Lake view on adjoining property. Full brick home contains 3BR/2BA, with large open floor plan with breakfast bar & seperate dining area. Gas logs in Fireplace flanked by built-in's on each side offers lots of storage. Split BRs with FBA on one end with MBR area & large Bath & Dressing area. Laundry room large enough to keep your ironing board up all time. Mud room or Workshop area in 2 car garage area. Front porch will accommodate rocking chairs. Large Screened back porch is great for morning coffee, entertaining with your guests or enjoying the countryside. Natural Gas Line serves the home fireplace gas logs and the Hot Water Heater. New Roof was put on dwelling in 2019.
Single Family, Other
1,800 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Wide Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),Uncovered Parking.
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors